January 2013 – September 2013
- Created press releases, media alerts, and pitches for clients.
- Compiled media lists and monthly client reports outlining ad rates and publicity value using Cision.
- Generated content for client social media pages including Aventura Mall and Morikami Japanese Museum and Gardens.
- Repositioned Aventura Mall’s Pinterest account with a luxury focus.
- Helped strategize events to raise client awareness.
- Secured press coverage for clients.
- Assisted with event execution.
May 2012 – Present
- Created content for newsletters, press releases, brand descriptions, ecommerce sites and Wikipedia pages
- Proofreading and editing content to be published.
- Developing ideas and assisting with social media outreach, corporate and internal communications, and press releases.
- Developed Brands-at-a-glance overview for an analysis of Perry Ellis International’s 38 brands on PERY.com, a website for shareholders outlining the brands.
- Created product descriptions using SEO feedback to drive eCommerce traffic for C&C California.
- Developed ad content for Perry Ellis International brands including Roundtree & Yorke and Rafaella.
March 2010 – May 2013
- Planned marketing events to promote our store and product.
- Networked with potential partners.
- Coached associates to develop their strengths in sales and relationship building.
- Communicated new ideas and products to associates in order to ensure success in sales and guest service.
- Accounted for store profitability and employee payroll.
- Generated a consistent employee recognition program.
- Increased in-store events and party business.
January 2007 – March 2010
Pembroke Lakes Mall
- Responsible for sales, customer accommodations and special events.
- Nominated for Huggable Heroes program dedicated to youth making a difference in their community.